"The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
— Steven Jobs, Apple Co-Founder and former CEO
Sybil R. Griffin, SPHR, ECRE | Talent Acquisition and Employee Benefits Expert
Sybil R. Griffin is a seasoned and trustworthy talent acquisition and employee benefits specialist. She brings a results-driven focus to her clients based on over 30 years of experience in human resources.
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Benefits
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Employee Relations
- Collective Bargaining and Arbitration
Sybil has worked across the private, public and non-profit sectors. She has held positions with the U.A.W., International Union, the state of Ohio, and Hamilton Anderson Associates. At Hamilton Anderson Associates, she served as Human Resources Director and was named an Associate of the firm, growing the company by 150% in offices throughout the United States and China.
Ms. Griffin completed graduate courses in Labor and Human Resources from the Ohio State University, received a Master of Arts in Library Science from the University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Arts in History and Education from Michigan State University.
A life long learner, Ms. Griffin holds the following certifications:
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- AIRS Elite Certified Recruitment Expert
- AIRS Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter
- AIRS Certified Internet Recruiter
- AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter
- AIRS Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter
- AIRS Certified Social Media Recruiter
- AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification
- Certified People Sourcing Professional, Level 1
- Resident Producer, Accident and Health, Life and Variable Annuities
Ms. Griffin is active in her community. She was a founding member of the National Organization of Minority Architects Detroit Chapter and has served on the Health Alliance Plan Customer Advisory Board, Northeast Guidance Center Board, the Coalition On Temporary Shelter Board and was a member of the United Negro College Fund Executive Leadership Advisory Board.